Moving Insurance

If you’re planning to move internationally or to a different part of the country, you can get cargo insurance at TM. Home insurance doesn’t cover damage to your home contents during a move, and so it’s a good idea to insure yourself against possible damage with dedicated insurance.

Want to get in touch?

Online Chat

Currently open

Do you need any additional information - the online chat can help.