Personal Property Damage Insurance

Personal Property Damage Insurance is broad insurance similar to the additional comprehensive home contents insurance that you can add to home insurance. This insurance is well-suited for insuring your photography equipment or other technical equipment, musical instruments, jewellery, and tools. Any sort of damage to insured items caused by fire, theft, water, accidents while moving, or other sudden accidents is covered, including if an insured item gets lost.

Want to get in touch?

Online Chat

Currently open

Do you need any additional information - the online chat can help.